A website can be defined as a collection of several webpages that are all related to each other and can be accessed by visiting a homepage, using a browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome or Opera.
Websites? Why Do We Need
Websites primarily act as a bridge between one who wants to share information and those who want to consume it. If you are running a business, then it is almost imperative for you to have a website to broadcast your offerings and reach out to potential clients at a global stage.
The following points explain why it is important to have a website −
- A website is an online brochure where you can advertise your business offers.
- It gives you a platform to reach out to a far-and-wide global customer base.
- If you are a blogger, you have the possibility to influence your readers.
- You can show all your ideas and publish them on a website.
- If you have a business idea, then you don’t have to wait. You can straightaway open an online shop and sell your products or services online. An added advantage is that the online shop will be open 24/7 for your clients, throughout the year.
- You can communicate with your customers, giving them an opportunity to express themselves.
- You can provide valuable customer support by having a trouble-ticket system.